I'm Waiting You
BlackWhite?



Assalamualaikum : Annyeonghaseyo : Konichiwa

Bonjour Guys!. You was stuck in my blog.
Do follow me on twitter and facebook okay! XD
No Haters, I'm a pro stalker XD


Round-Round



Story About Links


Square-Square



Dreams do comes true..


Triangle-Triangle


Skin Made by Mr Capital H
Background Founder by Pakcik Google
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Mr Capital H
Untitled
Wednesday, February 27 | 11:12:00 am | 0 BlackWhite

To: Someone

  Assalamualaikum. I am sorry cuz make you feel uncomfortable, guilty, mybe stress.. Idk why i act like tht. I know im too much. Thanks for motivate me.. I know im not a good person. Thanks a lot. Idk why im so fool..i dont act without thinking wht you've said to me. Let be slow. It'll worth better. Insyaallah, i promise to not repeat the same thing again. I hope you would forgive me. You've asked me if i can't hold on, just let go.. Only Allah knows wht i feel. Severely~ but i know she doesn't mean that, she just wanna motivate me for our sake. Thank you.

*i hope this all is just a bad dream after i wake up from sleep.....



Older Post | Newer Post