I'm Waiting You
BlackWhite?



Assalamualaikum : Annyeonghaseyo : Konichiwa

Bonjour Guys!. You was stuck in my blog.
Do follow me on twitter and facebook okay! XD
No Haters, I'm a pro stalker XD


Round-Round



Story About Links


Square-Square



Dreams do comes true..


Triangle-Triangle


Skin Made by Mr Capital H
Background Founder by Pakcik Google
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Mr Capital H
don't deny our r² π
Saturday, August 11 | 10:11:00 pm | 0 BlackWhite
hmm after i've read her entry on blogger yesterday *tolong ingatkan aku* the problem is whenever i __________(see/talk/whatever er), i fall in love all over again. so how can I just ________(ignore/forget/throw away) my feelin' towards you? I'm trying to be friend but i can't. i liked you. i know we're not close..sometimes we like stranger. but we still friend right? i just want you to know that..if you need me, i'll be there for you. hope you know that!



*p/s: fighting for exam! adiosa! :p



Older Post | Newer Post