I'm Waiting You
BlackWhite?



Assalamualaikum : Annyeonghaseyo : Konichiwa

Bonjour Guys!. You was stuck in my blog.
Do follow me on twitter and facebook okay! XD
No Haters, I'm a pro stalker XD


Round-Round



Story About Links


Square-Square



Dreams do comes true..


Triangle-Triangle


Skin Made by Mr Capital H
Background Founder by Pakcik Google
Best view in Google Chrome only
Cursor by Drikoti & Mr Capital H
Untitled
Thursday, March 8 | 10:53:00 am | 0 BlackWhite

Assalamualaikum & hi stalkers..hha xD How are you all? I hope you all are in good condition okay. Hmm, you know what? I feel something that can makes me feels "FEAR". Fear to what? Fear to lost my best friend. One thing that he can do but others can't do is..when im in bad mood nor sad, he can make me laugh till my stomach bursting..hha xD Hafiyz!! Stop 'LOL' okay. btw Let me introduce him. His name is *Mr Capital A*. Sorry, i can't tell you all his real name in here *jeongmal mianhei. If he know 'bout this, ohh no i'll die..hha xD LOL do I care? *kidding. 

One day, i got news from my friend about him, Mr Capital A. You know what? i feels very shocked. He loves that girl! The girl that I love too. I wasn't believe at first, but after i ask him to tell me the truth..im sighing. 

Because of this *suck thing, he becomes like the person that i never know. He didn't talk to me, didn't reply my messages. Hey you! You know what? You make me feel guilty. Why you do this to me? What i've done? Or you feels afraid of me coz of this thing? Hey, i want you to know that i don't care at all about that 'suck' thing at this moment. 

Are you forgotten? This year.. its SPM dude! you, her and I, all students in batch '95 will face the exam that will determine our future. You should know that man! Thats why i don't care what you wanna do..who do you love. *tapi bro, if kau nak *tangkap jiwang sekalipun, tunggu r lpas spm sengall :PP

So, *ckp bm ahh, pnt speaking neh xD* aku nak kau buat macam biasa je ngn aku, ckp korean sama2, borak sama2, gelak sama2, sembang kencang sama2..ahakz :3 

#after a few days or week till now..1..2..whateverrawrr!

Hmm.. im okay with him but sometimes, his attitude always changed. Its complicated for me to predict him. 
 He always make silly prediction to me. Okay fine, im just chill you knowDude, i hope you're okay. And i want chuu to know that.. you're my best friend :'(

Mr Capital A, jgn sampai aku merajuk nan kau hae :P





Older Post | Newer Post